RACE Education Programme (RATEP)
The robotics workshop is categorized by five levels of competency:
Apprentice Level 1
- Beginners and non-technical participants
- End-users of Robotics and Automation technologies without Engineering background
- Consultants, policy makers, educators and people who wish to understand Robotics and Automation technologies
- People who intend to continue pursuing higher level robotics courses provided by RACE
Apprentice Level 2
- The Apprentice Level 2 program may attract managers or supervisors in charge of robotic Robotics & Automation components as part of minor or non-core deliverables.
- Without any prior working experience in Robotics & Automation-related fields.